Wednesday, June 15, 2011

the last few months

It's has been so long since I last posted, life has gotten in the way! it doesnt' help that out laptop broke down either!

Nothing too major has happened in tha last couple months, the girls are growing and so is baby (and my belly ) ! I am at 24 weeks now, YAY. We are having a boy this time so we are VERY excited, but it also brings back some memories of Keller. I have been getting ultra sounds every two weeks and he is looking great and always has a strong heartbeat. He is moving a lot now, I love that feeling:












I also started makign hair bows for the girls (at this point mostly for Johanna). I decided to sell them and I have sold a few already. I like making things, it relaxes me after running around and working all day. I wish there were more hours in the day! Between work, kids, cleaning house and the bows I need at least 30!


No comments: