Friday, October 26, 2007

Lucero, Bottleneck, October 10th.

Yep so I cheated a tad and went to this show two days before my bedrest ended... I am a horrible person. But I sat the whole time, so how is it any different than sitting at home? No smoking in public places in Lawrence, so that wasn't an issue at all. This was such a treat to get to see them play after having to hang out at home for six weeks straight. It was perfect. They played my request, "Little Silver Hearts" AKA the best live song ever. ..and Ben even did "Chrystal Blue" which I have never heard live! It was weird not being front and center but it was fun. I was exhausted at the end of the night but it was so worth it. I took some pictures, but I was too far away so they didn't turn out. But here is one my drunken friend Brandon took after the show:
Ben Nichols and myself after the show

No comments: