Friday, January 14, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday in Heaven

Yesterday marked Keller's 2nd Birthday. I still miss him every day but his birthday and his due date are the worst. I think about what could have been, what he would be like, what milestones he would be passing right now. If had been born on his due date he would be about 19 month old now. I also think about what I could have differently, to change what happened. Probably nothing but part of me will alway wonder why I couldn't keep him safe.

Thank you to all my friends and family for your support during these difficult times. I don't know if these days will get easier with time or not but I will never forget my first baby boy.

We miss you and love you, Keller. Part of us will always be missing, but I know you are in a good place. Thanks for looking out for Emery when I had that big scare while I was pregnant. and thanks for helping me find my wedding ring ;) I love you so much, XOXO Mommy



Blanket my mom gave me yesterday

No comments: