Wednesday, June 27, 2007

18 weeks

I was 18 weeks on Friday! I am feeling pretty good these days...I haven't had a headache in a few days, I guess my body is getting used to all the extra hormones! About time, cripes! Camera is still broken but I'll see if I can get someone else to take a picture soon. Maybe my camera will be magically fixed when I get home today. I wonder if the house/apartment cleaning fairy fixes cameras too. Cause she is deperately overdue and will hopefully make an appearance while I am at work today. HAHA. Anyway in the meantime here is what the baby looks like:

He or she is about the size of a large sweet potato and weight in at about 7 ounces. The baby is flexing his or her arms and legs. Sometimes I think I can feel it but I am not quite sure!



Picture was obtained at
www.babycenter.com/

No comments: