Friday, June 1, 2007

My baby sister's Wedding

My sister's wedding was this past weekend. Still weirds me out a little since I remember the day my parents brought the little pest home. Ha, but I guess she isn't THAT much of a pest anymore... The wedding went off without a hitch except for a few minor details. The biggest one being that it had to be moved inside because of rain. In the end it was no big deal since it still turned out beautiful. We still got some pictures before it started raining so it was all good!

On top of it being just a great day we had the awesome pleasure to have the always awesome Aaron and Bev from The New Tragedies come sing for the happy couple. Nicest people in the world and it meant so much to Roya. (Buy their new EP at http://www.thenewtragedies.com )


My adorable neice and nephew:


Madisyn, Roya and I:

No comments: